Paua Shell Whanau Locket NecklaceNostalgem
A family/whanau of tiny real farmed paua shells representing each member of the family is encapsulated inside this keepsake locket necklace. Dangles on a stainless steel snake chain necklace.
We’ve encased 5 shells inside. Easy to add or remove shells.
– stainless steel locket diameter 18mm
– chain: 55cm long, stainless steel snake chain
– packaging: black cardboard box with jewellery card
– Blue Paua (Blue Abalone) symbolises the unique beauty of New Zealand as it is a native marine mollusc found along the Kiwi shores.
– Paua’s iconic internal lustre represents true inner beauty that never fades away but grows & matures with time.
Paua shells have been sourced from a sustainable and ethical local paua farm. They are not wild. These shells have not reached full maturity so have been sustainably repurposed for jewellery.